Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sweet Home Alabama

One of my all time favorite actresses is Reese Witherspoon and I adore the movie Sweet Home Alabama. When I bought the DVD a few years ago I never imagined I would be living in Alabama; let alone just an hour outside of Tuscaloosa. I must say, that movie did a fantastic job portraying the South - especially the wedding scene. I experienced my first Southern wedding yesterday and it was worthy of the silver stage. The flower girls and ring bearers were just precious. The wedding party was regal and the bride and groom were glowing. The reception was hosted at the Warner Lodge on Lake Tuscaloosa. The view was awe inspiring. I saw one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen. Even though the ceremony and reception were just an hour away, it felt like I was in a different world.


No comments: