Now that we are well into spring the craving to escape to a warm, topical destination multiplies each day. Let’s call it the pre-summer conditioning weekend. I want nothing more than to bask in the sunshine will I am served fruity cocktails by a diligent pool-side waiter. Unfortunately, with the weekend limited to 2 days and plane travel becoming more cumbersome a weekend away can lead to more time traveling than time spent at the destination.
For those of you on the East Coast, I have found the solution – Casa de Campo resort in the Dominican Republic. Casa de Campo personifies the tropical destination. Surrounded by turquoise waters and emerald green palm trees, this resort has every amenity you could possible want; golf, spa, polo, equestrian facilities, tennis courts, and a white sand beach. The best part is you can get a non-stop, 2 hour flight out of Miami to La Romana airport, which is located 5 minutes from the resort.
With no exaggeration I have been to dozens of airports over the past few years and La Romana is by far the nicest one I’ve ever flown in and out of. There is no hassle at customs and it takes just minutes to get your bag. You can be checked in and relaxing by one of Casa de Campo’s luxurious pools within an hour of landing.
An even greater incentive to try this magnificent resort is the special rate they are offering for Executive Traveler readers.
For those of you on the East Coast, I have found the solution – Casa de Campo resort in the Dominican Republic. Casa de Campo personifies the tropical destination. Surrounded by turquoise waters and emerald green palm trees, this resort has every amenity you could possible want; golf, spa, polo, equestrian facilities, tennis courts, and a white sand beach. The best part is you can get a non-stop, 2 hour flight out of Miami to La Romana airport, which is located 5 minutes from the resort.
With no exaggeration I have been to dozens of airports over the past few years and La Romana is by far the nicest one I’ve ever flown in and out of. There is no hassle at customs and it takes just minutes to get your bag. You can be checked in and relaxing by one of Casa de Campo’s luxurious pools within an hour of landing.
An even greater incentive to try this magnificent resort is the special rate they are offering for Executive Traveler readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment